Thursday, October 11, 2012

Here is What Customers Have to Say About ParkNBlend


Testimonials and new customer referrals are the best compliments a company can receive.  They both reinforce that the hard work and dedication the employees are putting in on a daily basis is being noticed.  ParkNBlend has been fortunate to have great customers who are using our product for the right reasons.  Overall customer satisfaction has been high and customers have taken the time to provide us with some feedback.  Here is what a few ParkNBlend customer have had to say about their number parking experience.

"To any one doubting my reason for writing this recommendation, I will like to put your mind at rest.  I’m in no way, shape or form affiliated to ParkNBlend company. I’m not paid to advertise the service offered.

I’m simply a satisfied customer who is giving this honest, dedicated and reliable company a shout-out for a job well done.

Just like everyone else, I searched the internet, came across the site and with a doubting mind, I sent them an email asking for help.  At the time, I wanted to get rid of my telephone company without losing the ph# that I have had for over twenty years. 

 This where the ParkNBlend came into my life.  They offered the help I was looking for, I didn’t think it was possible for them to hold my phone # for a future date when I will re-establish with another phone company.

Well, I was surprisingly and pleasantly proved wrong! The price they charge was amazingly affordable, no pranks, no hidden cost.

ParkNBlend is a company full of integrity; I have been promoting their business to whoever wants to hear my story and the success I have with this company.   Please give them a try, I’m sure you will not be disappointed".

- Florence A.


"This has been a great service that I have recommended and will continue to recommend to friends, colleagues & customers".

- Scott L.


I used ParknBlend to hold on to a phone number that has been ours for over 35 years. They were professional, handled everything as advertised and then transferred the number to a new provider when I was ready. Great service at a good price.

 - Len R.

These are just a few of the many testimonials ParkNBlend has received over the past year.  We are confident that if you park your number with ParkNBlend, you will feel the same way as these satisfied customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment